Academic and linguistic preparation for students who will pursue a graduate degree!
International students who want to pursue a graduate (Master’s or Doctorate) degree–but who need to improve their English skills first–can enroll in our graduate Conditional Admissions Program (CAP).
Through CAP, future graduate students can develop their Academic English communication skills and develop the advanced research, writing, and presentation skills needed to be successful at the graduate level. In addition, no TOEFL or IELTS exam score is required for CAP students!
Beginning in 2017, CAP is only available to graduate students. The ELI has launched a new program for conditionally-admitted undergraduate students called Academic Transitions.
Learn more about CAP for graduate students:
ELI Program List
- Intensive English Program (IEP)
- Conditional Admissions Program (CAP)
- Academic Transitions (A.T.)
- Accelerated University English Program (AUEP)
- American Law & Legal English Institute (ALLEI)
- Language Adventure USA
- Summer Language and Leadership Academy (SLLA)
- Edge-ELI: The summer pre-college program
- IELTS test preparation
- Executive English Program
- Delaware EFL Teacher Training Program (DEFT)
- Master's in teaching English as a second language (MA-TESL)
- Corporate tutoring
- Evening Program
Learn about our innovative Cohort Program!
Through Cohort, students participate in a variety of instructional activities that help them to develop the academic, social, leadership, and interpersonal skills needed for success at the graduate level.