TRANSLATE THIS PAGE
Do you need to meet with an ELI administrator or staff member?
We are happy to help you!
Please select the person that you need to meet with from the list below. Then complete the online appointment request form for that person.
We will respond to you as quickly as possible. Normal response times are within 1-2 business days.
ELI Admissions Staff
The ELI Admissions staff provides support for the admissions process for ELI programs.
Request an appointment with ELI Admissions
IEP Academic Advisor
Robbie is an ELI instructor and an academic advisor to ELI students who are not AT/CAP (Academic Transitions/Conditional Admissions Program) students. He helps students by providing:
- Academic advising to non-AT, non-CAP students;
- Assistance with choosing ELI classes;
- Advice about how to improve grades and study skills; and
- Advice about applying to U.S. universities
Request an appointment with Robbie
Jeanine can help you with any issue related to CAP admissions, including:
- Information about how to become a CAP student
- Answers to general questions about CAP
- Information about universities and degree programs that participate in CAP
- Assistance with the graduation and matriculation processes for CAP students
To make an appointment with Jeanine, please complete the form below. She will respond to you by email or by phone within 1-2 business days.