ELI Administration and Faculty Directory
Accreditation and Standards
The University of Delaware English Language Institute (ELI) Intensive English Program (IEP) and Teaching English as a Foreign Language Program (DEFT) are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA) for the period August 2016 through August 2026 and agrees to uphold the CEA standards for English Language Programs.
Faculty and Staff
The ELI is one of the only Intensive English Programs in the United States to offer personal one-on-one tutoring with trained tutors in its regular “Full Program” at no extra charge.
ELI Program List
- Intensive English Program (IEP)
- Conditional Admissions Program (CAP)
- Academic Transitions (AT)
- Accelerated University English Program (AUEP)
- American Law & Legal English Institute (ALLEI)
- Language Adventure USA
- IELTS test preparation
- Executive English Program
- Delaware EFL Teacher Training Program (DEFT)
- Master's in teaching English as a second language (MA-TESL)
- Corporate tutoring
- Evening Program
Meet the ELI administration and faculty members!
All of our administrators and staff strive to provide the best possible services and assistance for ELI students, from admissions and orientation to the financial office and more. While aiming to make students feel like they are at a “home away from home” in Newark, they are here to help students in any way that they can.