TRANSLATE THIS PAGE
At this time, we anticipate holding classes for Session 4 2021, beginning in March, primarily online with limited on-campus class time for students in the U.S.. Read more about the University of Delaware plans on the Return to Campus page.
Though we are working remotely, we want you to know that ELI staff are here to support you. If you have any questions, please reach out to the ELI Admissions Office at email@example.com.
Applying for the ELI is easy! Please choose a program:
- Academic Transitions Program (Undergraduate Pathway Program)
- Intensive English Program
- Graduate Conditional Admissions Program
- Accelerated University English Program
- American Law and Legal English Institute
- Delaware English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Teacher Training Program (DEFT)
- English as a Second Language Evening Program
- Language Adventure USA (Summer adventure program for teenagers)
Do you need help with your application?
The ELI partners with international education consultants (i.e., “agents”) who help students to apply to our programs. These agents live/work in many countries around the world. To see if one of these agents is in your area, download our PDF list of active agents.