TRANSLATE THIS PAGE
Sessions 5 and 6 2020 (May-August 2020) will be held online only. At this time, we anticipate holding classes for Session 1 2020, beginning in last August, online and on campus.
Though we are working remotely, we want you to know that ELI staff are here to support you. If you have any questions, please reach out to the ELI Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for the ELI is easy! Please choose a program:
- Intensive English Program (IEP)
- Conditional Admissions: Academic Transitions (AT) Program – Undergraduate
- Conditional Admissions Program (CAP) – Graduate
- Accelerated University English Program (AUEP)
- American Law and Legal English Institute (ALLEI)
- Delaware English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Teacher Training Program (DEFT)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Evening Program
- Executive English Program
- Language Adventure USA (Summer adventure program for teenagers)
Do you need help with your application?
The ELI partners with international education consultants (i.e., “agents”) who help students to apply to our programs. These agents live/work in many countries around the world. To see if one of these agents is in your area, download our PDF list of active agents.