Southern New Hampshire University is located in the City of Manchester, in the State of New Hampshire.
- 4.5 hours from New York City
- 8 hours from the University of Delaware (in Newark, Delaware)
- 1 hour from Boston
- 4.5 hours from Montreal, QC (Canada)
Southern New Hampshire University is home to over 3,000 on-campus students and over 80,000 online student who study in undergraduate and graduate programs.
Southern New Hampshire University is composed of three distinct schools that offer over 100 undergraduate programs, 40 graduate programs, as well as a wide variety of certificate programs.
This university is ranked as follows by the US News and World Report, “America’s Best Colleges (2017)”:
- #1 in Most Innovative Schools
- #101 in Regional Universities North
SNHU has also earned the GetEducated.com Best Buy and Best of Business – Best Online Degree awards.
More information about CAP
- Benefits of CAP
- CAP program structure
- “CAP Cohort Model”
- Bridge program
- Partner universities
- English requirements for undergraduate CAP students
- English requirements for graduate CAP students – General Track (all areas of study except those related to Business Administration)
- English requirements for graduate CAP students – Business Track (nearly all areas of study related to Business Administration)
- Time needed to complete English courses
- English for Academic Purposes – description
- Faculty advisors and student mentors
- Program dates
- Ask a question about CAP
Ask a Question about the Conditional Admissions Program
Thank you for your interest in the Conditional Admissions Program! Please enter your question in the form below. We will respond to you by email within 1-2 business days.