If you would like to make a payment to the ELI via international bank wire transfer, please use this information.
Follow these instructions very carefully. Failure to follow these exact instructions could cause a delay or a major problem in the processing of your payment.
- Bank Name: M&T Rodney Square North
- Location: 1100 North Market Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19890-001 USA
- Account Number: 1034-8250
- SWIFT Code: MANTUS33 (or MANTUS33INT)
- CHIPS ID: 0555
- For Credit To: University of Delaware General Operating
- Attention: Cashiers Office (302) 831-8102
1. Please be sure to write the following information on the wire transfer instructions:
- The student’s full name (as it appears on his/her passport) and University of Delaware student ID number
- Department name: English Language Institute
This is very important so the University can identify your funds when they arrive.
2. You must send a receipt of the wire transfer to the ELI.
We use this receipt as proof that you have sent the payment. You can send the receipt by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax at +1-302-831-6765.
3. Bring a copy of the receipt with you to the ELI.
You may be required to show this receipt at any time as proof of payment.
Wire Transfer Fee Assessment
When a wire transfer is initiated, your originating bank can directly wire the funds to M & T Bank. You may be assessed a fee by your bank. If your bank uses an intermediary bank (usually a New York Bank), the intermediary bank may also assess a fee (approx.$10-$30) which is your responsibility to pay.