Thank you for your interest in the Accelerated University English Program (AUEP)! On this page, you will find everything you need to know in order to apply for AUEP, including:
- Application instructions
- Required documents to submit
- Application processing time
- How to ask questions
- Application terms and conditions
Please follow these instructions for the application process:
1. Complete an application for our program.
Click on the button below to complete the online application.
Submit the following documents with your application by fax or email. Our fax number is +1-302-831-6765. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Passport||Send us a copy of the page that contains your biographic information.|
|Proof of financial resources||This can take the form of a bank statement or a bank letter, and it must show the following information:
|Letter of sponsorship||Some important information:
3. Pay the application fee and express mail fee.
All students are required to pay US $135 when they submit the application. This includes the application fee ($100) and the express mail fee ($35). Failure to pay these fees will result in the delay of your application process. Please pay these fees with a credit card by using our secure online payment form.
Once all documents have been received, we will process your application and send the I-20 form to you by express mail within 1-2 business days (“business days” in the USA are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday only).
By submitting the application to the ELI, the applicant:
- Certifies that the information submitted on the application is correct.
- Certifies that he/she is registering for this program and that he/she is responsible for meeting all costs associated with the program.
- Gives the ELI permission to report his/her progress updates and transcripts to his/her sponsor (if applicable).
- Understands that, if he/she cancels his/her enrollment more than 30 days before my session start date, he/she will be eligible for a refund of the tuition deposit (less the express mail fee, if unpaid at the time that the application was submitted). The applicant understands that he/she will not be eligible for a refund of his/her tuition deposit until his/her original I-20 form (or DS-2019 form) is returned to the ELI.
- Understands that the ELI will not defer his/her start date more than 2 times; if the applicant attempts to change his/her start date a third time, the ELI will cancel his/her admission.
- Understands that, if he/she enters the United States using the ELI’s I-20 form and then fails to enroll at the ELI (example: if he/she transfers to a different school without attending at least 1 session at the ELI), he/she will be charged a $300 Early Withdrawal Administration Fee.
- Agrees to the ELI Refund Policy.
- Certifies that he/she has read these terms and conditions and the ELI’s housing conditions.