List of Student Forms

Here is an index of forms that students often need:

Appointment request Request an appointment with an ELI staff member or administrator.
Intention form Register for future sessions (or for graduation), extend your I-20, choose your classes for next session, and choose your housing.  When the Intention Form becomes available, you will receive an email in your UD email account from the ELI that contains your unique link to the form. This means that it is very important for you to check your email every day.
Certificate Request form Here you can request your ELI certificate after you graduate if you were unable to go to graduation.
Contact information update Update your email address, your local mailing address, and your local phone number.
Dependent I-20 request form(PDF) Request an I-20 (or DS-2019) form for your wife, husband, or child.
Enrollment verification Obtain an enrollment verification letter from the ELI to verify your address, open a bank account, obtain a driver’s license, etc.
Financial Guarantee Extension Letter Request For sponsored students (especially SACM students) to use in order to request a letter from the ELI that will support their request to extend their scholarship period.
Homestay host request form for students Use this form if you would like to have a homestay host.
I-20/DS-2019 Extension Request Request an extension of your I-20 or DS-2019 form so that you can continue your studies in the ELI.
Intention Form update: Change from Leaver to Stayer Use this form if you previously told the ELI that you would leave at the end of the session, and now you want to stay at ELI for another session.
Return from Leave of Absence: Request a new I-20 form Once your leave of absence has been approved, use this form to request a new I-20 (so that you can use it to get your new visa).
Sponsorship Letter If you are submitting a bank statement as proof of Financial Resources for your I-20 extension, and the name on the bank statement is a family member or friend, please accompany the bank statement with a completed Sponsorship Letter
Statement of your account See all the details of your ELI account: everything you have been charged, everything you have paid, and your current balance.
Student Concern
Report Form
Use this form to submit a formal complaint, and/or to tell us any of your problems or concerns. We are here to help you!
Transcript request Obtain a history report of your ELI grades.
Transfer Request Form If you are planning to transfer to another school, please fill out and submit this form to OISS.
Travel/Vacation Request Request permission for leave (for travel, vacation, medical leave, or a leave of absence).
Withdrawal Request Form Complete this form to cancel your enrollment at the ELI (in order to leave the ELI and never return). If you have questions about your withdrawal and the impact it will have on your visa, make an appointment to see an Admissions Counselor

Comments are closed