Do you need to meet with an ELI administrator or staff member? We are happy to help you! Please select the person that you need to meet with from the list below. Then complete the online appointment request form for that person. We will respond to you as quickly as possible (normal response times are within 1-2 business days).
CAP Academic Advisor
Erin is an ELI Instructor and an advisor to Conditional Admissions Program (CAP) students. She helps students by providing:
- Academic advising to CAP students;
- Orientation to new students
Associate Director, Academic Programs
Karen oversees Academic Programs at the ELI. She helps students by providing:
- Academic advising for students who are planning their ELI studies or who need to improve their performance in ELI courses;
- Help with choosing ELI courses;
- Information about how to meet the requirements of the Conditional Admissions Program.
IEP Admissions Associate
Kathy provides support for the admissions process of the Intensive English Program (IEP). She helps students by providing:
- Instructions to apply for the Intensive English Program;
- General information about ELI programs and admissions
Michael provides support for the operations and the admissions process for CAP. He helps students by providing:
- Information about how to become a CAP student;
- Answers to general questions about CAP;
- Information about universities and degree programs that participate in CAP;
- Information about the CAP admissions process and about how to apply for conditional admissions.
Assistant Director, Admissions and Recruitment
Nadia oversees the ELI Admissions Office and its marketing and recruitment efforts. She helps students by providing:
- Information about ELI programs and admissions procedures (for all programs except CAP);
- Answers to questions about visas, travel, vacation;
- Information about the ELI’s marketing and social media activities;
- Procedures for transferring to another program.