TRANSLATE THIS PAGE
Congratulations! You have made a wonderful decision to live with an American host through our Homestay Program.
On this page, you will find everything you need to know in order to apply for accommodations with a homestay host.
Please follow these instructions to apply for a homestay.
|1. Apply online||Complete the online application to live with a homestay family.|
|2. Pay the homestay registration fee||The homestay registration fee is required in order for the student to reserve a space with a homestay host. Pay the fee now >|
Application processing time
After the application and the payment of the homestay registration fee have been received, we will begin looking for a homestay host for you.
Homestay terms and conditions
By applying for homestay, the applicant certifies that they understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Homestay prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices listed are for each ELI session.
- A non-refundable homestay registration and processing fee is required when the student submits a homestay application form.
- Students who transfer from one homestay to another must pay a transfer fee.
- All students are required to pay a deposit of $250 to their homestay hosts upon arrival. Their hosts will refund the deposit when the student moves out if their accommodations are left in good condition.
- The homestay application must be submitted to the Homestay Coordinator no later than 2 weeks before the start date of the applicant’s ELI session. Students who submit a late application will be charged a $100 late fee.