Host an event or advertise at the USC
With more than 30 indoor and outdoor reservable spaces throughout two facilities, the University Student Centers are capable of hosting a wide variety of events or advertising to an impressive range of audiences.
Reserve Student Event Space
Registered Student Groups can request space here.
Reserve Department Event Space
UD Departments and Offices can request a space here.
Did something change with your event? Cancel or modify a reserved space.
Reserve Ad Space
A Student Group planning an event or in need of space?
All you need to know about student event planning and spaces.
- Reserve a Space in the University Student Centers, an Academic Space or a Dining Hall
- Reserve Athletic Fields or Carpenter Sports Building Spaces
- Reserve Old College Lawn or the Green
- Reserve Mitchell, Pearson or Roselle Center for the Arts
- Apply for an RSO Office, Caged Storage Space or Locker
- Change or Cancel an Existing Space Reservation
- Register an RSO Semi-Formal/Formal Event
- Register a Ticketed Event
- Room Capacity Chart
- Reserve gym space for performance and recreation groups in a gym in the Little Bob
Did something go wrong at an event?
A vendor looking to reserve a kiosk or table space?
Reserve vendor space in the University Student Centers below.
A Student in Need of Individual Space?
Students can reserve Individual Student Use Spaces using 25Live Express Scheduling for a maximum of 75 minutes per session, per day.
The use of this system requires no additional training, and room reservations are approved immediately. Express Scheduling can be used on any computer using the Chrome or Firefox web browsers (the system will not work in Internet Explorer) or on a mobile device. Space can be reserved between 15 and 75 minutes per session.
Students may use 25Live Express to book the following spaces within the University Student Centers during our normal hours of operation, February 15 – May 28, 2021
- Monday-Friday: 7am-10pm
- Weekends: 10am-9pm
Trabant University Center: Rooms 207, 217, 219, 223
Perkins Student Center: Rooms 203, 303, 304, 308
Not affiliated with the University?
Visit the UD Conference Services website to reserve a space on campus.
Campus Spaces for Study
Where can I go on campus to study or take an online class?
UD Student Centers, the Library and some classrooms are available either by reserving a space online or by dropping in. As a reminder, masks must be work and physical distancing guidelines followed when using campus facilities.
The Student Centers have spaces available either by reserving space via their website or using available common spaces. Common spaces in Perkins Student Center are the Scrounge, East Lounge, West Lounge, lower-level seating, concourse seating, 3rd-floor conference table. Common spaces in Trabant are Daughterty Hall, Trabant Lounge, 2nd-floor seating, the food court and lower-level seating.
The Morris Library, using the Reserve a Seat form.
New! Starting March 1, some registrar-controlled classroom spaces will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
· Brown Lab 205
· Colburn Lab 104
· Gore Hall 114, 115, 218, and 222
· Purnell Hall 328 and 330
· Sharp Lab 100 and 109
· Smith Hall 209
· Willard Hall 009B, 135, and 208
· 002 Townsend Hall (South Campus)
· STAR Campus: Check in at the STAR Tower desk to inquire about available drop-in space.