Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
** NOTE – Beginning Friday, December 1st, the hours of operation are updating to Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
The Cashier’s Office is responsible for the following services:
- Administration: New credit card merchant approval and set-up; new revenue cash handling approvals and oversight; PeopleSoft accounts receivables user access.
- Billing: Third party and non-student.
- Collection Services: Collection agency and Perkins Loans management.
- Payment Processing: Student payments and departmental receipts.
- Student Account Summary: Upon request, the University of Delaware can provide student account summaries for the Fall 2006 semester through the current term. Records before this date are no longer available.
- Petty Cash Management: For new petty cash funds, replenishments, or increases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to Collection Agencies used by the University.
Main number: (302) 831-1242
In addition to the University Policies we have the following:
- Cash/Form 8300
- Returned Item Policy
- Transcript – Financial Hold Policy
- Non-student Billing – New NSB Webform TERMS
- University of Delaware’s W-9 Form
- Cash Handling Policy Template
- Non-Student Billing
- Cash Transmittal
Frequently Asked Questions
Link to most FAQs.