The Cashier’s Office is responsible for the following services:
- Administration: New credit card merchant approval and set-up; new revenue cash handling approvals and oversight; PeopleSoft accounts receivables user access.
- Billing: Third party and non-student
- Collection Services: Collection agency and Perkins Loans management
- Payment Processing: Student payments and departmental receipts
Link to Collection Agencies used by the University.
Main number: (302) 831-1242
In addition to the University Policies we have the following:
- Cash/Form 8300
- Returned Item Policy
- Transcript – Financial Hold Policy
- UD Non-student Billing Terms & Conditions
- University of Delaware’s W-9 Form
- Cash Handling Policy Template
- Non-Student Billing
- Cash Transmittal
Frequently Asked Questions
Link to most FAQs.