All faculty, especially Associate Professors, are invited to a panel discussion...
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020 and 2021, the University of Delaware...
In 2020 UD partnered with the Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education...
UD ADVANCE and the vice provost for faculty affairs co-hosted two P&T panels in...
An institute focused on the recruitment, retention and development of University of Delaware Faculty.
UD NSF ADVANCE is an Institute focused on faculty development and success. Broad goals are to diversify and strengthen UD’s faculty as well as fostering positive departmental climates. Some specifics of what we do include:
- Workshops and resources on best practices for faculty recruitment
- Workshops and resources on faculty mentoring
- Networking events for faculty
- Women’s leadership programs
- Faculty climate survey in partnership with COACHE
- Policy advocacy including family-friendly, dual career, mentoring, etc.
- Institutional research on faculty diversity, retention, and advancement
- Annual P&T panels for Tenured/Tenure-Track Faculty
- Host external speakers recognized as experts on diversity in higher education