Mailers: Optimize Your Mailer
- The minimum quantity for Standard Mail® is 200 pieces per mailing. (Note: this minimum refers to actual mailed pieces, not the quantity of the print order.)
- The minimum quantity for pre-sorted First Class Mail® is 500 pieces per mailing. Note that pre-sorted First Class Mail® must have the appropriate indicia.
- The maximum size for a letter is 6-1/8″ x 11-1/2″; the minimum is 3-1/2″ x 5″. (hxl; length is parallel to the address)
- The maximum weight for a letter is 3.3oz.
- The maximum thickness of a letter is 1/4″; the minimum is 7/1000″.
- The correct aspect ratio for a letter is 1.3 x 2/5 .
- The maximum size for a postcard is 4-1/2″ x 6″; the minimum is 3-1/2″ x 5″.(hxl; length is parallel to the address)
- The maximum thickness for a postcard is 16/1000″; the minimum is 7/1000″.
- Contact us regarding pricing your project.
- Add-on services are available. Again, please contact us for a personalized consultation.
- Create a design that works well for your chosen format. Also, review our information on laying out your document.
- Remember to leave room for the address and barcode.
- Remember that the address must appear in 8 point font or larger.
- Review our information on mailing lists.
- For further information on preparing your Direct Mail strategy, visit the USPS Web site at www.usps.com/directmail.
Producing a Direct Mail piece? Ask these questions before you begin. Then contact us for a personalized consultation.