Xerox iGen 5 Digital Press
The Xerox iGen5™, which offers five-channel color (CMYK plus blue), with the option for a varnish layer and permits highly accurate color reproduction. Resolution capability is 2400 by 2400 dots per inch (DPI) on paper up to size 14.33 by 26 inches on coated, uncoated, textured and specialty stocks.
- No drying time before coating.
- Colors reproduce accurately and consistently.
- Photos appear crisp and smooth.
- Faces and skies look realistic.
- Print up to 14.33″ x 26″ on uncoated, coated, and recycled papers; tabs, transparencies, synthetics, and a variety of labels; even mixed stock jobs.
- Use digital printing to create high-impact on-demand books, brochures, fliers, and postcards (to name a few) in short runs with a quick turnaround. For higher-volume print jobs, offset printing is a more cost-effective, high-quality method.
Select from a wide range of paper sizes and stocks.
Xerox Versant 80 Digital Copier
The Xerox Versant 80 offers four-channel color, with a resolution of 2400 by 2400 DPI and produces 80 impressions per minute, providing faster and more efficient service in a wide range of settings, including in-house printing operations. Here are a few specs of this press:
2400 x 2400 dpi VCSEL ROS / up to 1200 x 1200 x 10 RIP
- Media Dimensions – Minimum: 5.5″ x 7.2″ (139 x 182 mm)
- Media Dimensions – Maximum: 13″ x 19.2″ (330 x 488 mm)
- Media Types: Coated, uncoated, tabs, envelops, polyester/synthetic, textured, colored, custom media and mixed-stock printing