Xerox Nuvera 120 Printer
The Xerox Nuvera 120 is a black and white production engine, capable of 120 impressions per minute. The device holds up to 11,520 sheets and prints on all paper types, including carbonless.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi RIP resolution
- 4800 x 600 dpi print resolution
- Halftone screens: 125 lpi standard; optional
enhanced line screens: 85, 106, 134, 156 lpi
- 600 x 600 dpi
- 8-bit gray (256 shades)
- Maximum scan from platen: 12″ x 18″
(305 mm x 457 mm)
- High resolution, high signal-to-noise image sensor
- Scan to fi le resolution: 300, 400, 600, 1200 dpi
Konica Minolta Bizhub
Speed isn’t everything,
but it makes a difference!
Big job, tight deadline. Almost impossible.
But who wants to say no?
You won’t have to any more. The new bizhub 750
won’t let you down. High-speed and high-quality
professional prints and copies as well as a wide
range of sophisticated finishing capabilities make
it an ideal addition to your production facilities.
Do you regularly produce high volume jobs
calling for top rate black-and-white prints or
copies on a tight deadline? It’s worth looking into
all the many featur
es that the bizhub 750 offers.
Speed is of the essence.
- Copy resolution
1,200 x 600 dpi (interpolated)
- Multifunction system (print/copy/scan)
- Print resolution
2,400 x 600 dpi (interpola
- Scan speed: Up to 75 opm (A4)
- Scan resolution Max.:600 x 600 dpi
- Paper size: A6–A3 full bleed