1) What room in Trabant – The MPR rooms
2) How should students prepare? – Students should bring copies of their resume, feel free to drop in to the Career Services Center between 2-4pm M-F or make an appointment to have your resume reviewed beforehand, and can go to udel.edu/csc for networking tips. Preregistration is strongly encouraged (but not required) via handshake at https://udel.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/2818
3) How should students dress? – Suggested dress code is business casual
4) Who will be there?- Students can view the employer list here. There are 20 employers registered including Perdue, Winterthur, DNREC, Mountaire, Center for Growing Talent by PMA, Peace Corps, & USDA (NRCS)
5) What can students expect to get out of the event? – Students will have the opportunity to network and learn about future employment opportunities, such as internships & jobs, with attending employers. It will be a great chance for both students who are currently looking for jobs and internships as well as students who want to explore what opportunities may exist for them post grad.