1) What room in Trabant – The MPR rooms
2) How should students prepare? – Students should bring copies of their resume, feel free to drop in to the Career Services Center between 2-4pm M-F or make an appointment to have your resume reviewed beforehand, and can go to udel.edu/csc for networking tips. Preregistration is strongly encouraged (but not required) via handshake at https://udel.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/2818
3) How should students dress? – Suggested dress code is business casual
4) Who will be there?- Students can view the employer list here. There are 20 employers registered including Perdue, Winterthur, DNREC, Mountaire, Center for Growing Talent by PMA, Peace Corps, & USDA (NRCS)
5) What can students expect to get out of the event? – Students will have the opportunity to network and learn about future employment opportunities, such as internships & jobs, with attending employers. It will be a great chance for both students who are currently looking for jobs and internships as well as students who want to explore what opportunities may exist for them post grad.
The Wisconsin DNR Bureau of Law Enforcement wishes to announce its intent to recruit and hire the largest group of Conservation Wardens in years. “Hiring 20 full time conservation wardens is the biggest class I’ve sought to hire in my career” said Lt. Jeffrey King, Assistant Training Director at the Bureau of Law Enforcement. This new group of Conservation Wardens will be part of the Class of 2018 and will begin their journey on January 8th, 2018.
“Do you want a career that is part of something big”, adds King? Apply now! Wisconsin DNR Conservation Wardens protect our natural resources, our state parks and forests, the environment, and the people who enjoy resource rich Wisconsin.
Already have a career in law enforcement and enjoy our natural resources? Please give Lt. King a call to discuss new compensation policies for incoming officers.
For more information, please visit Warden Recruitment – Wisconsin DNR
Applications still being accepted.
Interested applicants should contact Katharine Maroney at email@example.com as soon as possible.
WaWa is seeking an environmental intern.
Title: Environmental Specialist Internship
Pay Rate: between $12 – $16 / hour
Start Date: February 2016
Estimated hours: minimum 24
Apply here: https://wfa.kronostm.com/index.jsp?locale=en_US&applicationName=WawaReqExt&SEQ=jobDetails&POSTING_ID=67124091139