Tag: UD Career Services
Fall Career Fair
Agriculture, Energy, & Environment Meetup
Finding Your Passion Career Workshop
STEM Sales Careers Panel
Career Services Event
1) What room in Trabant – The MPR rooms
2) How should students prepare? – Students should bring copies of their resume, feel free to drop in to the Career Services Center between 2-4pm M-F or make an appointment to have your resume reviewed beforehand, and can go to udel.edu/csc for networking tips. Preregistration is strongly encouraged (but not required) via handshake at https://udel.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/2818
3) How should students dress? – Suggested dress code is business casual
4) Who will be there?- Students can view the employer list here. There are 20 employers registered including Perdue, Winterthur, DNREC, Mountaire, Center for Growing Talent by PMA, Peace Corps, & USDA (NRCS)
5) What can students expect to get out of the event? – Students will have the opportunity to network and learn about future employment opportunities, such as internships & jobs, with attending employers. It will be a great chance for both students who are currently looking for jobs and internships as well as students who want to explore what opportunities may exist for them post grad.
Winter Term Job Shadow Program
Participate in UD’s Winter Term Job Shadow Program to gain invaluable experience over winter session!
The job shadowing program allows students to learn more about various professions, receive career-related advice, and reflect on the ways in which your education can prepare you for life after college. Job shadowing may include workplace tours, meeting with key members of an organization, and involvement in daily workplace activities. The job shadowing experience will last for a minimum of six hours during one business day and can be extended to two business days if mutually agreed upon. Shadowing experiences are not paid.
Shadow these Agriculture Professionals Over Winter Session:
Sustainability - University of Delaware | Newark, DE | Apply here by 11/8: https://udel.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1060425/share_preview
Energy Trading – Constellation | Baltimore, MD | Apply here by 11/8: https://udel.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1080859/share_preview
Food Science R & D - Lassonde Pappas | Carneys Point, NJ | Apply here by 11/8: https://udel.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1090092/share_preview
Students must submit resumes and letters of interest between Wednesday, October 25, 2017 – Wednesday, November 8, 2017 through Handshake. Students will be notified of matches and provided with the contact information of their hosts by Wednesday, November 16, 2017.
Any questions can be directed to Ryan Fuller at Rfuller@udel.edu
Dining Etiquette Event for CANR Students
UD Career Services Fall 2017 Events
UD Career Services Fall Career & Internship Fair