Getting answers to your questions and concerns about school
There are several ways to contact your child’s teacher if you have a question or a problem.
- Email your child’s teacher. Emails can be found on school websites.
- Send a note with your child. Ask a friend to write a note for you about your questions.
- Call the office and ask for the teacher’s voicemail.
- You can make an appointment to meet your child’s teacher.
- There are also conferences two times each year.
- If you want a translator for a meeting, the school can get one for you.
- Parents are always welcome to help with their child’s education as much as possible.