Sliced black olives
Large whole black olives
- Cut the large olives into quarters to make wings.
- Cut some carrot slices into a few small triangles for the beaks and feet.
- Spread the cream cheese on the pretzel crackers.
- Place olive slices as head and wings
- Place carrots as feet and beak
As the holidays wind down and the days become shorter, many people can begin to have the “winter blues”. Breathing exercises are a great way to practice mindfulness, and soften feelings of sadness, anxiety, or lethargy.
- INHALE through your nose for 2 seconds (try to fill stomach with air)
- EXHALE for 4 seconds, like you’re pretending to blow on hot food
- INHALE count 2
- EXHALE count 2
- Repeat 3x!