A collection of member-submitted articles that
may enlighten, amuse, educate or stimulate you.
The submitter is solely responsible for his or her essays and articles. UDARF does not exercise any editorial control or review over the essays’ and articles’ content. The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of UDARF or the University of Delaware.
If you would like to add your essay or article to this page, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- A pdf-formatted file containing the essay or article, including a title and your name.
- A title that will appear on the list below.
- A brief (2-3 sentence) teaser that will cause readers to want to read the essay or article.
List of essays and articles
- The Shelf Life of Books Submitted by Debby Andrews, 5/10/2019
- An essay on book collections accumulated over one’s lifetime.
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) Submitted by Larry Peterson, 3/27/2019
- Learn about about the OLLI, UD’s premier adult education cooperative. OLLI invites you to become a participant or an instructor.