Spring 2023 Course, PLSC 167 (1cr), Exploring & Building Unique Career Paths in STEM
Questions about how to register for Spring courses?
Nominate an Outstanding Faculty or Staff Member!
When your papers are in and exams finished, take 30 minutes to nominate a teacher, an advisor, or a mentor that has inspired and supported you.
Nominations for UD's Excellence-in-Teaching Award and
Excellence-in-Undergraduate-Advising-and-Mentoring Award are being
accepted now through March 1, 2020.
Nominations for the Excellence in Student Development and
Success Award are being accepted now through January 31, 2020. This award recognizes University staff for their positive impact on the student experience. More information and the nomination form are available at:
Academic Assistance with the Office of Academic Enrichment
Office of Academic Enrichment’s First Day Events
Office of Academic Enrichment Resources
The Office of Academic Enrichment has a number of resources available to help those who are struggling, as well as to those who are successful and looking for ways to sharpen their skills.
- Individual Tutoring. Undergraduate tutors are available for $12/hr; graduate tutors are $15/hr.
- Drop-In Tutoring. Spring Schedule
- Group Tutoring. Spring Schedule. Free group tutoring in a number of courses is offered each semester. Groups are formed in response to student requests.
STUDY SKILLS ASSISTANCE
- Online workshops: Your Roadmap to Success. These workshops are designed to help students identify skill areas they need to improve in, to practice new techniques, and to evaluate their progress.
- Academic Intake appointments. Any student can meet with one of our staff members to assess his/her current study strategies and develop a plan for strengthening those strategies. In particular, students in academic difficulty can benefit from this one-on-one academic counseling.
Summer 2017 Course