– 32 oz. plain Greek yogurt
– 2 cups of old fashioned oats
– 2 2/3 cups of milk or almond milk
– 6 tsp. chia seeds
– 1/4 cup honey
These can be eaten at any meal or as a snack; they are both filling and refreshing. We will make a batch in a large bowl and then fill in single serving jars.
- Combine all ingredients and fill individual containers a little over ½ full (like mason jars or any other single-serving container you have in the house), seal and refrigerate overnight.
- For breakfast or snacks throughout the week, simply take out of the fridge and add any fresh fruit or toppings you like and enjoy!
Financial Well-being Challenge – Bonus Challenge
Our awareness of financial health can have an impact on how we think, feel, act, and share with others. This challenge will introduce ideas and strategies to increase the strength of our financial literacy. Learning skills early on can help prepare for the future when finances become a staple part of our daily life.
Savings – Based on your needs or wants, make mini banks to take home and start saving for your goals. Have members bring small mason jars or recycled plastic bottles, decorate and label for your different needs and/or wishes. (ex: Fun with Friends, Car, Clothes, Movies, Summer Fun, Savings etc.)