- Individual Tutoring. The TutorFind Directory is now online! Undergraduate tutors are available for $12/hr; graduate tutors are $15/hr.
- Drop-In Tutoring. Two hours a day, five days a week, drop-in tutoring is available in math, chemistry and physics.
- Group Tutoring. Free group tutoring in a number of courses is offered each semester. Groups are formed in response to student requests.
TIME MANAGEMENT & STUDY SKILLS ASSISTANCE
- Online workshops: Your Roadmap to Success (http://www.udel.edu/AEC-workshop/). These workshops are designed to help you identify skill areas you need to improve in, to practice new techniques, and to evaluate your progress.
- Academic Intake appointments. Any student can meet with one of the OAE staff members to assess their current study strategies and develop a plan for strengthening those strategies. In particular, students in academic difficulty can benefit from this one-on-one academic counseling.
The OAE Newsletter provides a quick overview of the OAE offerings. And for more details on OAE programs, visit our website. And for information on the wide variety of support services available to UD students, visit Academic Success@UD.