The University of Delaware kNOw MORE campaign is a reflection of the efforts by UD faculty, staff, and students to stand up, participate, and help to raise awareness about sexual misconduct and gender-based violence. Our goal is to create and foster an environment where sexual misconduct in any form is unacceptable and survivors are supported.
As a movement, the kNOw MORE campaign aims to:
- Encourage students to take matters of sexual misconduct, including sexual harassment, seriously and become informed about what assault and harassment looks like;
- Encourage reporting of sexual misconduct/raise awareness on how to report;
- Raise awareness about the importance of consent in all sexual relationships;
- Encourage students to be active bystanders and to watch out for the safety of their peers;
- Foster a campus climate that is supportive of victims and survivors of sexual assault and other related sexual misconduct; and
- Promote awareness of healthy sexuality and the prevention of sexual misconduct.