The University of Delaware kNOw MORE campaign is a reflection of the efforts by UD faculty, staff, and students to stand up, participate, and help to raise awareness about sexual misconduct and gender-based violence. Our goal is to create and foster an environment where sexual misconduct in any form is unacceptable and survivors are supported.
As a movement, the kNOw MORE campaign aims to:
- Encourage students to take matters of sexual misconduct, including sexual harassment, seriously and become informed about what assault and harassment looks like;
- Encourage reporting of sexual misconduct/raise awareness on how to report;
- Raise awareness about the importance of consent in all sexual relationships;
- Encourage students to be active bystanders and to watch out for the safety of their peers;
- Foster a campus climate that is supportive of victims and survivors of sexual assault and other related sexual misconduct; and
- Promote awareness of healthy sexuality and the prevention of sexual misconduct.
Planning a Program?
Are you thinking about incorporating the kNOw MORE Campaign into your next event? If so, please fill out the event request form to receive the campaign toolkit and let us know about the great work you are doing. Once the event has taken place, be sure to fill out the programming feedback form as well!
Want more information?
Are you looking for more information to further your education? The library has an excellent collection of materials to get you started! You can also download the Title IX poster to share with your office, work, or living area.