To get started, you must register for an account:
- Navigate to the core page: https://udel.ilabsolutions.com/service_center/show_external/4623
- In the upper-right-hand corner of the screen where it says, ‘Sign-Up’ or ‘Login’ please click ‘Sign-up’.
- You will be directed to an authentication page where you will need to enter your University of Delaware credentials
- Once you have entered your credentials, click the ‘Login’ button
- You will be directed to an iLab Registration page where you will need to select your PI/Lab, and verify your contact information
- Once your registration has been submitted, your PI will receive a notification that you have requested membership to their lab in iLab. They will need to approve your membership and assign funds for your use.
Once your account is set up with your payment information, you will be able to login and submit samples on the mass spec instruments.