We welcome your prayers for the following:
- Please pray for a restful, safe, and blessed Thanksgiving Break for our students and staff, as they enjoy well-deserved Sabbath time with family and friends. May we be intentional to remember and to give thanks for the relationships, mercies, and wonderful blessings that the Lord has poured out in our lives!
- Please pray for the Holy Spirit’s guidance and blessing for our students’ weekly Tuesday evening gatherings. May these times of fellowship, worship, study, and discussion increase faith, provide mutual support and encouragement, and give glory to God.
- Please pray for our student leaders, both our Executive Board members and our Peer Ministers, for creativity, teamwork, dedication, and joy in serving.
- Please pray for the new students who have joined us this school year, that we will extend a gracious welcome and that LCM can soon become a home and a source of spiritual support for them midst their rich and demanding college lives.
- Please pray for the members of our Directing Committee (board), both current and future, as we seek to expand our membership. May we work together on behalf of this ministry with grace, determination, creativity, mutual respect, and joy.
Thank you very much, and may God bless you also!