We welcome your prayers for the following:
- Please pray for our students as final exams approach, for clear and focused thought, for excellent time management, and for successful academic outcomes. Please also pray that all of them will remember that they are loved not for what they do, but for who they are–God’s beloved children!
- Please pray for the ministry’s finances, that the Holy Spirit will inspire generosity and creativity in our donors, and that we will be good stewards of our resources, opportunities, and blessings.
- Please join me in a prayer of thanksgiving and blessing for the Rev. Mike Thress, who is leaving our Directing Committee (board) after seven years of faithful and prayerful service to LCM, both as an officer and as a member of Mutual Ministry.
- Please pray for a special blessing upon our graduating seniors: Jared, Jeremy, John, and Sarah. May the Lord guide and direct their steps, and may the joy and light of Christ illumine the path ahead of them.
- Please pray for the Holy Spirit’s guidance and blessing for our students’ weekly Tuesday evening gatherings. May these times of fellowship, worship, study, and discussion increase faith, provide mutual support and encouragement, and give glory to God.
- Please pray for our student leaders, both our Executive Board members and our Peer Ministers, for creativity, teamwork, dedication, and joy in serving.
- Please pray for the new students who have joined us this school year, that we will extend a gracious welcome and that LCM can soon become a home and a source of spiritual support for them midst their rich and demanding college lives.
- Please pray for the members of our Directing Committee (board), both current and future, as we seek to expand our membership. May we work together on behalf of this ministry with grace, determination, creativity, mutual respect, and joy.
Thank you very much, and may God bless you also!