Jyllian N. Kemsley discusses the benefits of neutron scattering in characterizing the microstructures of materials and highlights several applications in research, including our work on Shear Thickening Fluids. [here]
- Congratulations to Jennifer Mills- DESGC Fellowship winner!
- NSF funds new world-class NSE to be built by CNS/NCNR/UMD!
- Reebok Project Highlighted by UD Research
- NASA Highlights ISS Space Suit experiments
- Postdoctoral Position Open – info here –
- Congrats to Elaine & Erin for 1st & 2nd Prize at AICHE!- Photo
- Congratulations to Dr. John Riley on his new position at DOW!
- Congratulations to Stijn Koshari – PhD defense !
- UD, STF Technologies and Reebok Launch a new Product!
- Congratulations to Assistant Professor Jeff Richards! NWU!
- Hooding Ceremony 2018- Congrats to Ru, Ryan, Paul, and Stijn!!
- Rheology Boot Camp! January 10, 11, 2018
- Congrats to Paul Mwasame, PhD!
- Congrats to Ryan Murphy, PhD!
- Scenes from the ISS R&D Conf. July 2017
- Neutron Day Celebration 2017!!! Read all about it…
- Congrats new PhDs: Pictures Here
- James Webb Space Telescope visit at NASA Goddard
- Congratulations to Michelle Calabrese-PhD-UMN!
- Congrats to Ru Chen- Presenting at NAI National
- Prof. Wagner on ACS “Chemistry of Sports” webinar
- Congratulations to Ru Chen for 2nd place Award at DE Startup
- Congratulations to Melissa Gordon on Poster Award at AIChE
- Congrats to Dan Greene – finalist in MilliporeSigma Life Science Award
- POSTDOCTORAL POSITION OPEN
- Congrats to Michelle Calabrese for winning the student poster prize at ACNS! She joins Yun Liu, Doug Godfrin and Norm Wagner in winning recognition at the ACNS on the Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA.
- Congrats to Michelle- selected for ACS Colloids Symposium’s Langmuir Graduate Student Oral Presentation Award Symposium- to deliver “Using advanced rheological and neutron scattering techniques to determine signatures of branching in wormlike micelles” in Boston, Monday June 6
- Congrats to Dan Greene on his new job at ReForm Biologics in Boston starting this fall!
- Congrats to Melissa Gordon- awarded the ACS Excellence in Polymer Graduate Research Symposium
- Congratulations to Dr. Jun Dong Park – graduation!
- CONGRATS! DOUG GODFRIN & YUN LIU Win NSSA Prizes
- Our NASA research highlighted in the NASA STIMULI publication
- Congrats to Colin for successfully defending his PhD!
- Congratulations to Stephen for winning the National AIChE/ DSM Science & Technology Award Americas at the 2015 AIChE National meeting ! Read more about it:
- Doug Godfrin’s PRL on protein cluster dynamics appears in print today
- STFs appear in Popular Science
- Prof. Wagner interviewed on the WVUD- program: http://tunein.com/radio/The-Basement-913-s44920/
- Michelle Calabrese organizing the GRS Colloidal, Macromolecular & Polyelectrolyte Solutions ‘Emergent Behavior in Complex Fluids’: Open for Applications
- Congratulations to Melissa, selected for the ACS “Excellence in Graduate Polymer Research” Symposium
- NFL Head Health Challenge research with ARL and STF Technologies highlighted by UD Messenger
- 2015 Brandywine Canoe Trip Images
- Congratulations to Colin – 1st Place Poster
- Congratulations to Melissa Gordon, 2015 NASA Delaware Space Grant Consortium Fellowship Award winner!
- Prof. Wagner delivers the 2015 Bird/Stewart/Lightfoot Lecture at the Univ. Wisconsin Madison
- Congratulations to Dr. Simon Rogers on his new tenure-track position at UIUC!
- Congratulations Michelle Calabrese earns a CBE Teaching Assistant Excellence Award
- Congratulations to Ryan Murphy on winning a poster award at the Annual Tiger-Hawk-Hen Rheology Day!
- New Post Doc Researcher Position Available!
- Scientific Highlights – Spatiotemporal stress and structural evolution in dynamically sheared polymer-like micellar solutions
- Congratulations to Michelle Calabrese on being awarded an APS Graduate Travel Award to attend the AERC in France in April.
- Congratulations to our newest NSF Graduate Fellow, Jannat Nayem!
- Congratulations to Doug for winning this year’s NIST Sigma Xi Poster Award!
- Congratulations to Dr. Wagner on his election into the National Academy of Engineers!
- Earth Day hike from the archives
- Congratulations to Dimitris Vlassopoulos 2015 Weissenberg Award!
- Congratulations to Doug Godfrin – 1st Place in the 2014 AIChE Bio Nanotechnology Graduate Student Award Symposium
- Congratulations to Paul for 2nd Prize at the 2014 AIChE Poster Session!
- Congratulations to Keyi Xu- 2014 AIChE Poster Award
- Dr. Wagner receives the Bingham Award at the 86th Society of Rheology Meeting
- Dr. Wagner named AAAS Fellow.
- Congratulations to Jingsi Gao – SOR Poster Award!
- Congratulations to Jehnae Linkins – Lincoln Univ. Science Day Poster Winner!
- An Introduction to Colloidal Suspension Rheology – Now Available for Archived Viewing!
- TA Instruments Webinar – An Introduction to Colloidal Suspension Rheology – August 27th, 2014 – 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
- The Wagner Group at Johns Hopkins University – MASM Colloids – August 2014
- Dr. Wagner, Kate Gurnon and Keyi Xu address the UD Board of Trustees
- Congratulations to Dr. Wagner on receiving the NSSA Fellow Award
- Dr. Dongcui Li’s Graduation
- Doug Godfrin receives poster award on the American Conference on Neutron Scattering
- Dongcui Li and Kate Gurnon are among the newly minted doctoral chemical engineering students receiving their doctorates at the 2014 Hooding Ceremony
- Class of 2018, Strategic Planning Efforts Previewed at UD Board Meeting
- 2014 Annual Earth Day Hike Led by Dr. Fraser Russell
- Kate Gurnon (left) is awarded a student poster prize at the European Rheology Conference 2014 in Karlsruhe, Germany.
- Dr. Wagner selected as a fellow of the Neutron Scattering Society of America (NSSA)
- C&EN – Making Use of Neutrons
- UD State Department’s EJ|USA featuring Superhero Science: STF Liquid Armor
- Norman Wagner to Receive the Thomas Baron Award
- Congratulations to Kate Gurnon and Simon Rogers for winning posters at the 2013 Society of Rheology Meeting in Montreal!
- Congratulations to Dongcui Li!
- Special Ops Envisions ‘Iron-Man’-Like Suit To Protect Troops
- UD, Army scientists develop liquid to fortify armor fibers
- Pitch Drop in Australia Attracts Global Attention
- Groups Meetings On Tuesdays from 9-10:30 in CLB037