UDNF User Mixed Solutions
Last Updated: 11/16/2022
- Read each chemical’s SDS before using it.
- Always wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE) when working with chemicals.
- Please treat all chemicals with respect.
- Handle chemicals with care.
- Always add acid to water (“put the king into the water, not the water into the king”).
Requesting Approval for New Chemical Mixtures
- If the mixture you would like to use is not listed below, please provide the Director with details.
- If any of the mixture’s components is not on the list of approved chemicals, please provide the appropriate SDS(s) with your request.
- Depending on the mixture, UDNF may need to consult with EHS or peer facilities.
- Please place the request in advance of the intended use date: allow 2-3 weeks for your request to be processed and the appropriate operating procedures to be developed.
- Please feel free to inquire about the status of your request.
- Some mixtures may be deemed too hazardous and may not be approved.
- Please do NOT order any chemical(s) without written permission from the Director.
Approved User Mixed Solutions