Research Projects for Prospective Graduate Students
(contact me at plechac at udel.edu for more details)
- Computational methods for simulation of quantum systems.
Numerical methods for simulating quantum transport in spin systems.
- Algorithms and numerical analysis for computational statistical mechanics.
Coarse-graining and sampling algorithms for extended particle systems.
- Uncertainty quantification in dynamical environments and application
of machine learning methods.
Summer Projects and Internships
- Summer projects for graduate and undergraduate students – Summer 2022
Undergraduate students interested in a project on low-rank approximations of problems in quantum transport (e.g., Lindblad equation) should contact me. Funding for 10-week undergraduate research experience will be available for a successful applicant.
- Current internship opportunities
Due to COVID-19 pandemics there are only limited plans for internships in the coming summer.
- Past internships
Some of the past interneships organized by Dr Plechac can be viewed here