Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
I am one of the organizers of the Discrete Mathematics and Algebra Seminar at University of Delaware. I am on the editorial boards of the following journals:
- Discrete Mathematics
- Linear Algebra and its Applications
- Linear and Multilinear Algebra
- Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra
- Journal of Algebra Combinatorics Discrete Structures and Applications
- IMAGE the newsletter of the International Linear Algebra Society. I am editor for featured articles. If you are interested in writing an article connecting linear algebra to other areas of mathematics or science, please let me know.
I was one of the guest Editors for the Special Issue 342 (10) 2019 of Discrete Mathematics dedicated to the Algebraic and Extremal Graph Theory Conference held at University of Delaware in August 2017. The special issue contains 21 interesting papers and a preface. Thanks to all authors, referees and editors for their work!