Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself.
In Fall 2021, I am teaching Math688 Graduate Combinatorics I.
With Mahya Ghandehari, we are teaching a Putnam Seminar on Tuesdays 9-10am. Email us if you wish to get the link or to see the recordings.
In Spring 2021, I taught Math888 Graduate Combinatorics II 2021SpringMath888EvalsCioaba. In Fall 2020, I taught Math688 Graduate Combinatorics I 2020FallMath688EvalsCioaba. In Spring 2020, I taught Math888 Graduate Combinatorics II 2020Spring888EvalsCioaba. In Fall 2019, I taught Math688 Graduate Combinatorics I 688Fall2019EvalsCioaba. In Spring 2019, I taught Math210 Discrete Mathematics I 2019Spring219EvalsCioaba and Math245 Introduction to Proof 2019Spring245EvalsCioaba.
I have taught the following courses at University of Delaware:
- Math 210 Discrete Mathematics I (Spring 2019, Fall 2017, Fall 2016, Fall 2015, Spring 2014, Spring 2012)
- Math 243 Analytic Geometry and Calculus C (Spring 2009)
- Math 245 Introduction to Proof (Spring 2019, Fall 2016, Fall 2015, Fall 2010)
- Math 315 Discrete Mathematics II (Spring 2018, Spring 2017, Spring 2013)
- Math/Eleg 467 Mathematics and Technology Experimental Course (Spring 2015)
- Math 549 Coding Theory and Cryptography (Spring 2017, Spring 2013, Spring 2010)
- Math 672 Graduate Linear Algebra (Fall 2009)
- Math 650 Graduate Algebra I (Spring 2012)
- Math 688 Graduate Combinatorics and Graph Theory I (Fall 2020, Fall 2019, Fall 2014, Fall 2013, Fall 2010)
- Math 845 Graduate Algebra II (Fall 2012)
- Math 829 Linear and Semidefinite Programming in Combinatorial Optimization Special Topics Course (Spring 2016)
- Math 888 Graduate Combinatorics II (Spring 2021, Spring 2020, Spring 2015, Spring 2014, Spring 2011)