Cristina L. Archer
- Professor and Unidel Howard Cosgrove Career Development Chair in the Environment, with a split appointment between the Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences and the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Director of the Center for Research in Wind (CReW), formerly the Center for Carbon-free Power Integration (CCPI).
- Faculty Director of the Eco-Entrepreneurship certificate program.
- Research interests include: renewable energy, wind power, meteorology, climate change, air quality, numerical modeling of atmospheric processes.
- Director of the Atmosphere and Energy Research Group (AERG) of PhD students and postdocs.
- Editorial Board of the open-access journal Meteorological Applications of the Royal Meteorological Society by Wiley.
- Editorial Board of the journal Bulletin of the Atmospheric Science and Technology of the Italian Association of Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology (AISAM – Associazione Italiana di Scienze dell’Atmosfera e Meteorologia) by Springer. ← Soliciting new manuscripts now!
- Associate Editor of Wind Energy Science, a Copernicus publication.
- Follow me on Twitter @WindLady