- UD: In our IT Security Web site, we have a section devoted to Best Practices for computing security, including a page to help you avoid phishing schemes.
- UD: You might also find our annotated samples of phishing email useful.
- Snopes.com: If you haven’t yet discovered the Snopes.com Web site, you should visit it. It is a great site for looking up phishing scams, fraudulent email scams, and other hoaxes and frauds.
- FTC: US government’s How not to get hooked by a ‘phishing’ scam.
- About.com: About.com presents a set of sample phishing scams that some folks may find helpful.