Mark VanGessel, Extension Weed Specialist; firstname.lastname@example.org
While Enlist One and Enlist Duo do not have as many label restrictions as the dicamba products, we need to read the label and follow instructions.
- Remember only Enlist One (2,4-D choline) and Enlist Duo (2,4-D choline plus glyhophosate) are allowed for application to Enlist soybeans when applied near or at planting and/or applied postemergence
- Risk of off-target movement increases with temperature so be cautious when applying postemergence
- Do not apply during temperature inversions (little to no wind)
- Requires a 30 foot downwind buffer
- Do not spray when sensitive plants are downwind