The theme for the conference is bridges – bridging across languages, across approaches and methodologies, less studied languages and research areas.
Thus, we welcome contributions on all aspects of Romance languages and dialects from all perspectives, including: phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics; historical, sociolinguistic, theoretical, applied, and cross-disciplinary approaches.
- Gregory Guy (New York University)
- Paola Merlo (Université de Genève)
- Thierry Nazzi (CNRS – Université Paris Descartes)
- Pilar Prieto (ICREA-Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
- Armin Schwegler (University of California, Irvine)
Keynote abstracts can be found here.
For internet access, please go here. Eduroam Wi-Fi is available. If you need to login to the University of Delaware wi-fi, please see registration.
Online registration closes Thursday at midnight. On-site registration will continue Thursday-Sunday. We only accept cash or check.