Conferences and Workshops
APS March Meeting 2020, Denver (CO) : Janotti group will be at the conference from March 2nd to 6th.
- Workshop on Polarons in the 21st Century, December 2019, Vienna (Austria):
Iflah Laraib presented talk on ‘Electronic structure of YTiO3 and charge transport through small-polaron hopping’.
- Workshop on the SCAN density functional, May 2019, Philadelphia (PA):
Janotti group attended the workshop held at at Temple University.
- APS March Meeting 2019, Boston (MA):
Iflah Laraib: Effects of excess charge carriers on BiVO4.
- MRS Fall Meeting and Exhibit, November 2018, Boston (MA):
Iflah Laraib: Effects of excess electrons on the structure of BiVO4
- APS March Meeting 2018, Los Angeles, CA:
Iflah Laraib: The effects of excess electrons on BiVO4
- The 59th Electronic Materials Conference, June 2017, South Bend, (IN):
Abhishek Sharan and Shoaib Khalid presented talks.
- Workshop on the SCAN density functional, May 2017, Philadelphia (PA):
Janotti group attended the workshop held at Temple University.
- APS March meeting 2017 , New Orleans, LA.
Abhishek Sharan: Electronic structure and band alignments of half-Heusler semiconductors
Lu Sun: Interaction of small polarons and oxygen vacancies in CeO2
Tianshi Wang: Electronic structure and p-type doping of ZnSnN2
Anderson Janotti: Electronic structure of EuTiO3 and related heterostructures
Zhigang Gui: Interfacial effects on the electronic structure of LaNiO3 films
Anderson Janotti: Defects and Small Polarons on Oxide Surfaces
Shoaib Khalid: The Electronic Structure of Rare-Earth Pnictides
Wei Li: Electronic structure and electronic properties of two-dimensional InBi
Iflah Laraib: Vacancy Effects on the Electronic and Structural Properties of Pentacene
- APS March meeting, 2016
- Gordon research conference, July 2016