Prague: To All The Adventures To Come!

Submitted by Victoria Vinson on the 2019 fall semester program in Prague, Czech Republic…

My name is Victoria Vinson and I am a junior at the University of Delaware. I am currently studying abroad in Prague, the Czech Republic, and I could not be having a better time! The first few days in the city were hectic, with getting settled in and figuring out the lay of the city. After my roommates and I got all the mundane things out of the way, such as getting our student metro cards or buying toilet paper, we started to explore the city. We are located in Prague 1, very close to the St. Charles Bridge and our school, Anglo American University. We took to the Vlatva River and rented out a paddle boat as we watched the sunset fall over the city. We tried some traditional Czech food, and as a vegetarian I found that the options in Prague are amazing! Czech people look stand-offish at first, but they are very friendly once you get to know them. I am very excited for the weeks to come and can’t wait to get to know the city better this coming semester.