Environmental testing lab of the department of Civil and Environmental Engineering was established in 2010. We serve the research needs for the University of Delaware research community and general public. The lab operates advanced water and solids analysis equipment and can perform a wide range testing services.
Examples of the tests performed in the Environmental testing Lab are shown here:
- Dissolved and total metal analysis by ICP-MS or ICP-OES
- Dissolved solids analysis by Ion Chromatography
- Volatile organic compounds analysis by GC-MS
- Total solids, total suspended solids, and total volatile suspended solids
- pH, conductivity, COD, BOD, and TOC
- Total, organic, and inorganic nitrogen.
- Total, organic, and inorganic phosphorus
Additional analytical and sample processing services are available to meet the needs of professionals both within and outside of the University community. Please contact us for a more complete list of services.