11th International Workshop on Bismuth-Containing Semi-conductors
This workshop aims at gathering the experts in highly mismatched alloys together and providing a broad overview of bismuth-containing semiconductors and related materials. The scope of the workshop will cover the issues and capabilities of well-identified topics, major advances, and emerging fields. The workshop will address the following items:
- Epitaxial techniques for growing Bismuth-containing semiconductors and other highly-mismatched alloys
- Theory of the electronic band structure of bismides and related materials
- Optical, electronic and structural characterization of these materials
- Device physics (photonics, electronics, spintronics, thermoelectrics, etc)
- System demands and applications
Please submit your abstract by completing the form and uploading your abstract document.
The abstracts deadline is 24 April 2020.
Acknowledgement of acceptance for presentation at the workshop will be made by return email. You will be informed on the acceptance of your presentation no later than 15 May 2020.
A collection of the accepted abstracts will be given to the workshop attendees upon their arrival at the workshop.