Are you looking for options for teaching remotely? Our course continuity page is one component of the University of Delaware’s coronavirus response. Faculty members should consider how they might adapt their courses so that lectures, demonstrations, discussions, exams and other work can be done online. We are also hosting workshops to help you prepare.
Welcome to IT Academic Technology Services!
IT Academic Technology Services (IT-ATS) helps faculty and all those who teach at the University of Delaware improve teaching and learning through the effective application of technology. We provide personal assistance for in-class instruction and online learning. Our primary offices and studios are in Pearson Hall with additional services available across campus.
Our services include:
- Canvas learning management system
- LTI tool integration with Canvas
- iClicker and other student response systems
- instructional design and online program management
- instructional project development
- UD Capture classroom recording
- UD Capture self-service studios
- Capture Space video hosting and management
- Zoom video conferencing software and support
- video learning studios and video conferencing facilities
- in-class technical instruction
- contribute to support for Faculty Commons operations and scheduling
Faculty Commons brings together people, events, instructional support, funding opportunities, and a shared space for all those who teach at UD. Working as a network of partners, Faculty Commons helps those who teach at the University of Delaware be more successful in their teaching