Welcome to IT Academic Technology Services!
IT Academic Technology Services (IT-ATS) helps faculty and all those who teach at the University of Delaware improve teaching and learning through the effective application of technology. We provide personal assistance for in-class instruction and online learning. Our primary offices and studios are in Pearson Hall with additional services available across campus.
Our services include:
- Instructional design and online program management
- Instructional project development
Interactive Teaching Strategies: a four-week workshop for instructors
Labster: add virtual lab simulations to your Canvas courses
Perusall: a collaborative student annotation tool
Respondus Tools for Assessment: Respondus LockDown Browser and Respondus 4.0
- UD Capture in Canvas: access your My Media in Canvas
- UD Capture Space: video hosting and management
- UD Capture Classroom: record traditional classroom meetings for online use
- UD Capture Studios: classroom studios, green screen studio, lightboard studio, or self-service studio
- UD Capture Home Recordings: using Zoom
Video Services: studios for video recording, screen capture recording software, transfers and video conversion, online hosting, and more.
Video Conferencing: full-service or self-service conferencing facilities, plus support for Zoom and Canvas Conferencing.
Virtual Welcome Bar: Academic Technology Services staff are available to meet with you regarding your online teaching needs.
- Video learning studios and video conferencing facilities
- In-class technical instruction
- Support for Faculty Commons operations
Faculty Commons brings together people, events, instructional support, funding opportunities, and a shared space for all those who teach at UD. Visit Faculty Commons teaching online web site. Instructors will find strategies for adapting lectures, demonstrations, discussions, exams and other course work. Working as a network of partners, Faculty Commons helps those who teach at the University of Delaware be more successful in their teaching.