Welcome to IT Academic Technology Services!
IT Academic Technology Services (IT-ATS) helps faculty and all those who teach at the University of Delaware improve teaching and learning through the effective application of technology. We provide personal assistance for in-class instruction and online learning. Our primary offices and studios are in Pearson Hall with additional services available across campus.
Our services include:
- Canvas learning management system
- iClicker student response system
- instructional design and online program development
- UD Capture classroom recording
- Capture Space video hosting and management
- Zoom video conferencing software
- video studios and video conferencing facilities
- in-class technical instruction
- support for Faculty Commons operations and scheduling.
Faculty Commons brings together people, events, instructional support, funding opportunities, and a shared space for all those who teach at UD. Working as a network of partners, Faculty Commons helps those who teach at the University of Delaware be more successful in their teaching