Thursday, September 29 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
DSU Outreach and Research Center
884 Smyrna-Leipsic Rd., Smyrna, DE
Guest Speaker: Steve Groff
Steve Groff grows 200 acres of grain crops, 30 acres of pumpkins, and two acres of high tunnel heirloom tomatoes in Lancaster County, PA. Each year, he oversees hundreds of replicated research plots, focusing on the economics and nutritional influence of cover crops. He is a cover crop innovator who, along with Dr. Ray Weil, was instrumental in developing the Tillage Radish® over a 10-year period.
- How to choose the right varieties to achieve your goals
- Strategies to take cover crops to the next level
- Chance to see summer cover crops
- Information for all farmers; vegetable and grain
- Cover Cropping as part of a nutrient management plan
- And much more…
Credits: 4 CEU credits for Certified Crop Advisers
4 Delaware Nutrient Management Credits
For more information, assistance due to disabilities, or to register for this free DSU Cooperative Extension workshop, which includes lunch contact Jason Challandes: firstname.lastname@example.org, 302.388.2241