Registration for the Virtual Mid-Atlantic Crop Management School is now open, but will close on March 9. This virtual crop school offers 18 distinct, professionally produced video modules of selected talks from our in-person 2022 Crop School that was held in Ocean City in November 2022. This event is being held in addition to the traditional in-person crop school and will not replace the 2023 in-person Mid-Atlantic Crop Management School. Modules will be available until 5:00 p.m. on Monday, March 13. To ensure that attendees have adequate time to view modules and receive credits, registration will close at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, March 9. Note: This is a pilot program; availability of a virtual crop school option in future years will be dependent upon registration revenues for this school being sufficient to cover the total costs of developing and hosting the virtual school.
Who Should Attend? Modules are suitable for anyone interested in crop management topics. This includes:
- crop consultants
- extension educators
- farmers and farm managers
- pesticide dealers, distributors, and applicators
- seed and agrochemical company representatives
- soil conservationists
- state department of agriculture personnel
Registration Website: https://www.pcsreg.com/mid-atlantic-crop-management-school
Two registration options are available:
- Individual module access ($15 each) allows you to view and receive credits for only the module(s) you select. There is one Soil and Water module that is offered free of charge.
- Full access ($200) allows you to view and receive credits for all available modules.
Note: Full access is recommended for individuals who did not attend in-person Crop School in Nov 2022 and are seeking CCA or DE/MD Nutrient Management and pesticide credits. The full access price represents a $45 savings over a-la-carte purchase.
IMPORTANT! 2022 Mid-Atlantic Crop Management School Attendees: You are eligible to receive CEUs for modules only if you DID NOT attend that session at the in-person school. Please check your records BEFORE you register as refunds and credits will not be issued to individuals who are not eligible to earn CEUs.
IMPORTANT! Please verify that the module offers the credits you need prior to registering. Credits at a Glance
Registrations must be processed manually to allow access to content. As such, access to content for registered users may be delayed for up to 24 hours (longer on weekends) from the time you register. You will receive two confirmation emails. The first email is proof of registration/payment. The second email will confirm that your registration was completed and will include the website link to access content.
- Certified Crop Advisor – Participants seeking CCA credits only will need to confirm that they viewed the material to receive credit.
- State Nutrient Management and Pesticide Programs – Registered participants will receive CEUs for each session upon successful completion of the module specific evaluation/quiz. State level programs require participants to correctly answer 4 of 5 webinar specific content questions to receive credits.
- Virginia Pesticide – Virginia Commercial Pesticide Credits are pending approval. Registrants seeking Virginia Private Pesticide CEUs will be required to watch a legislative update and two safety videos. Links will be provided in the module.
Records of successfully completed CEU modules will be submitted to participating State programs and CCA after the programs close on March 13, 2023.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the virtual school.