Tuesday April 11, 2023 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Kent County Cooperative Extension Office
69 Transportation Circle, Dover DE 19901
University of Delaware Extension Specialists will cover the following topics:
- Early season weed pressure in corn and soybeans
- Insect pests in planting and early season corn and soybeans
- The importance of correct and accurate pest identification
- Proper identification techniques of insect pest and weeds
- How utilize integrated pest management when facing early season pest pressure
Pesticide Credits: 2 (Core, Private Applicator, Agricultural Plant)
CCA Credits: 2 (Pest Management)
An evening session for new and experienced field scouts or anyone interested in properly identifying pests that may affect crops in and around planting season.
Register online at: