Wednesday, January 25, 2023 8:00-4:30
UD Carvel Research & Education Center
16483 County Seat Hwy, Georgetown, DE
What to Expect at the PSA Grower Training Course
The PSA Grower Training curriculum includes seven modules. For in-person courses, trainers will spend approximately seven hours of instruction time covering the curriculum content below.
- Introduction to Produce Safety
- Worker Health, Hygiene, and Training
- Soil Amendments
- Wildlife, Domesticated Animals, and Land Use
- Agricultural Water (Part I: Production Water; Part II: Postharvest Water)
- Postharvest Handling and Sanitation
In addition to learning about produce safety best practices, parts of the FSMA Produce Safety Rule requirements are outlined within each module. There will be time for questions and discussion, so participants should come prepared to share their experiences and produce safety questions.
Register for the training via Eventbrite: