Each webinar begins at 2:00 p.m. EDT on the given Thursday. For session descriptions and more information, visit http://www.agrability.org/ntw-encore/.
- July 7: “Taking Care of ALL Generations on the Farm”
- July 21: “Becoming an Informed Champion and Collaborator with Behavioral Health”
- August 4: “Farm Rescue – Helping Farm Families in Crisis”
- August 18: “Vision Solutions for Farmers”
- September 1: “Working with Capstone Students to Augment AgrAbility Services”
- September 15: “Managing Stress on the Farm”
- September 29: “Making Lemonade When Outreach Events Hand You LEMONS!”
- October 13: “Build Resilience into Your Farm: Let Nature do the Heavy Lifting”
- October 27: “Low Stress Marketing for Farmers”
A question & answer period is scheduled for each presentation.
To participate in any of these free webinars, click here to access the online registration form. Please pass on this invitation to others you believe may be interested. Contact AgrAbility at 800-825-4264, visit www.agrability.org/ntw-encore, or email email@example.com if you have questions.