Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:00a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Harrington Volunteer Fire Department
20 Clark St, Harrington, DE 19952
● Herbicide Resistance- What is It?
● Mechanisms of Action-How to Choose Herbicides
● Creating Effective Herbicide Plans
● IWM with a focus on Palmer Amaranth, Common Ragweed, and Marestail
● Local Perspective on Resistance Management
● Putting It All Together: Creating a Weed Management Plan
Dr. Mark VanGessel, University of Delaware
Dr. Vijay Singh, Virginia Tech
Dr. Kurt Vollmer, UMD
Dr. Sarah Hirsh, UME-Lower Shore
Pesticide and CCA credits will be offered for this workshop
Free lunch to follow the program!
Please RSVP by February 21st to the UD Carvel Center, Cooperative Extension Office at 302-856-2585 ext 540
Presented by University of Delaware Cooperative Extension, University of Maryland Cooperative Extension and Virginia Cooperative Extension.
This program is brought to you by University of Delaware Cooperative Extension, a service of the UD College of Agriculture and Natural Resources—a land-grant institution. This institution is an equal opportunity provider. If you have special needs that need to be accommodated, please contact the office two weeks prior to the event.