February 26 & 27, 2020
Delaware Technical Community College
Whether you farm 2 acres or 2,000 acres, soil health is key. Join fellow farmers, researchers and other experts to learn about the latest innovations in soil health and fertility.
Registration is now open at DelmarvaSoilSummit.com and we are accepting poster presentation proposals.
Expert Speakers Include
▪ Keith Berns, Nebraska farmer and owner of Green Cover Seed
▪ Kristine Nichols, Soil Microbiologist, KRIS Systems
▪ Rob Myers, Regional SARE Coordinator in Missouri
▪ Steve Groff, the Cover Crop Coach and Pennsylvania Farmer
▪ Ray Weil, UMD Soil Science Professor and Researcher
▪ Daniel Sweeny, Seven springs Farm
Breakout Sessions for Your Production Method & Farm Size
▪ Equipment Options and Modifications
▪ No-Till Vegetable Production
▪ Cover Cropping Efficiently on Small Farms
▪ Benefits of Different Cover Crop Species and Mixes
▪ Economics of Cover Crops
▪ Biological Amendments
▪ Current Research Results
▪ Farmer Panels
▪ And more!
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
Contact Jason Challandes, firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more and sign up at DelmarvaSoilSummit.com